Sign up for the ArabTRUST Newsletter and keep up to date with the latest news.
ArabTRUST Investment Now Totals Over £300,000
The overall amount provided to Dundee United by ArabTRUST is now over £300,000 since 2003. this investment has been centered around our commitment to Youth Development and the Dundee United Youth Development Board and the clubs commitment to work within the community through the Dundee United Community Trust.
ArabTRUST has also provided essential funding and sponsorship for specific projects and initiatives, which might never have been implemented without the financial support of ArabTRUST. These annual sponsorship amounts are such that ArabTRUST are now regarded as one of the official sponsors of Dundee United.
ArabTRUST has also provided non-monetary support in terms of undertaking anti-racism projects for schoolchildren and is now recognised at the clubs official partner in Diversaty and Inclusion, we've also been involved in campaigns as varied as Prostate Cancer testing through support of foodbank collections to helping dementia support in the Football Memories programme.
The main initiatives, sponsorships and community benefits which ArabTRUST has funded and supported over the last few years can be summarised as follows:
- Purchase of new shares in Dundee United Football Club.
- The supply and sponsorship of full kit for all of the Dundee United non-professional youth teams.
- Funding of Youth Development brochures.
- Funding for mini buses to be used for youth and community services.
- Development and start-up costs for ArabZONE.
- Supply of essential software and hardware for Manager’s video match analysis system.
- Principal sponsorship of the Community Schools Coaching Programme.
- Sponsorship of the annual Dundee United Hall of Fame event.
- United for Kids funding.
- The Fans’ Derby.
- Anti Racism and Anti Bigotry seminars for schools.
- Football tournaments for local primary schoolchildren
- Sponsorship of Dundee Primary Schools Football Association.
- Administer the Heather Hird appeal.
- Dundee City Council community coaching subsidy to provide free or reduced participation for children who otherwise could not afford to take part.
- A diving force behind both Dundee United Youth Development Board and Dundee United Community Trust